DABA MARKETS LLC, AND ITS WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY DABA TECHNOLOGY LLC (TOGETHER, “DABA”, “WE”, “US”, “OUR” AND THE “COMPANY”) OPERATE THE WEBSITE LOCATED AT HTTPS://JOINDABA.COM (“SITE”). THE SITE HOSTS AN INVESTMENT CROWDFUNDING PORTAL (“PORTAL”) OPERATED BY DABA FUNDING PORTAL LLC.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW (“TERMS”) GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, AND APPLICATIONS OFFERED BY DABA (THE “SERVICES”) AND HOSTED HEREON THAT RELATE TO THE PORTAL. THESE TERMS ARE LEGALLY BINDING WITH RESPECT TO ALL ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES RELATING TO THE PORTAL. SOME OF THESE TERMS SURVIVE YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE PORTAL AND THE RELATED SERVICES. YOUR USE OF THE PORTAL AND THE RELATED SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY EACH OF THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW.
YOU AGREE THAT daba MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF SUCH REVISIONS BY (I) POSTING AN UPDATED VERSION OF THESE TERMS ON THE SITE, (II) PROVIDING A NOTIFICATION OF THE
CHANGES TO ALL REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SITE AND (III) DISCLOSING NEW TERMS ELSEWHERE ON THE SITE WHEN APPROPRIATE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGULARLY REVIEWING THESE TERMS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AND THE ASSOCIATED SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR CONSENT TO SUCH CHANGES TO THE TERMS.
By using the Portal, including by simply viewing it, you agree to these Terms. You agree the Terms are solely between you (and any person or entity you expressly represent to be acting as an agent for) and daba. Failure to maintain compliance with the Terms may result in losing access to the Site, Portal and Services.
Visitors to the Site may view content on the Site, broadly defined as any text, graphics, other materials or information uploaded, downloaded or otherwise accessible through the Site (“Content”). Visitors to the Site may open an account as a “User” (a person who has an account on the Site that can neither accept nor make investments) or convert their User account to either an (i) “Issuer” account (for a private company offering securities on the Portal, an “Offering”), or (ii) “Investor” account (a person who has opened an account with the ability to make investments through the Portal). An account type will have an User ID (“User ID”). The only people who are authorized to create accounts on the Portal are authorized representatives of Issuers and prospective-investors with a substantial background in investment, financial markets and early-stage business, who understand the relevant risks and legal terms and are willing to bear the consequences. Issuers should note that Offerings on the Site are generally viewable by the general public. Please see Section IV(a). Account Registration and Password Protection for further information regarding the use and safeguarding of your User ID and passwords.
Investment opportunities on the Portal are only intended for Investors who are sophisticated enough to protect their own interests, have reviewed the educational materials and can tolerate risk of capital loss.
I. Use of the Services
By accessing the Site (by invitation or otherwise) or by communicating with Issuers, Investors and other Users, you agree to (i) ensure at all times that information about you or provided by you (i.e., your Content) is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading; and (ii) promptly comply with daba’s request for specific action(s) or additional Content. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. daba may revoke your access to the Site and Services (including the Portal) at any time it determines that (a) you fail to fully comply with the foregoing obligations or with any provision of these Terms of Services, or (b) your action or inaction on the Site or in connection with the Services is inconsistent with daba’s mission to ensure transparent, compliant and good faith activities on the Site, including the maintenance of high standards of commercial conduct and integrity in relations to Offerings.
II. General Obligations
When using our Site and Services, you are promising not to violate the Community Rules of daba as described below. Aside from your Content, all information, documents and Services provided on this Site, including trademarks, logos, graphics and images (the “Materials”) are provided to you by daba or other Users. Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to the Materials. Furthermore, with regard to the Offerings hosted by the Portal, you shall not use related Content
for any purpose other than seeking capital or assessing a potential investment.
The Services may invite you to participate in discussion forums viewable by the general public, or participate in blogs, message boards, and other functionality and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, transmit, publish or distribute Content through the Services. Any Content you distribute through the Site or otherwise provide through the Services will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, forum posts and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the Company in connection with the use of the Services or otherwise, and any chat, blog, message board, online forum, text, email or other communication with the Company, is hereby licensed to the Company on a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual basis. In limited circumstances, daba will accept submissions on a confidential basis (i.e., potential-Offering applications), these opportunities will be clearly marked as confidential, with any terms and conditions of such confidentiality included.
Furthermore, you cannot have any expectation that daba evaluates, confirms, endorses, or otherwise stands behind any Content provided by any User, Investor, or Issuer. You may not treat any email or other information you receive as a result of your access to the Services as a representation of any kind by daba on which you should rely. daba is not qualified to provide legal, accounting, tax, or investment advice, and no information provided to you by daba, its staff or its affiliates, can be so construed.
By using our Site and our Services, you agree and acknowledge in each instance that daba is not an agent or otherwise a responsible entity for any matter whatsoever with respect to any investment between an Investor and an Issuer. daba shall not be held liable to any party for any costs or damages
arising out of or related to such transaction. Unless otherwise required by law, daba retains sole discretion to reject or accept any application from any Issuer or Investor to participate on the Portal, for any reason or no reason at all.
III. Users’ Obligations to Act Responsibly
a. Promises made by each User:
1. You are making the following promises:
1. Requirements to Use the Site and Services
- That you have the right, authority, and capacity to agree to the Terms on your own behalf and on behalf on any entity for whom you are acting for and to abide by all of the terms contained herein, and that if any aspect of your participation in daba violates provisions of the law to which you or an entity you are acting for are subject, you (and, if applicable, such entity) will immediately cease using the Services and close your account;
- That you are at least 18 years old;
- That you shall not use a false name or email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person or for any other reason;
- That you shall not use a name that is subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization;
- That you shall not make multiple accounts of the same type using the Services;
- That you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password;
- That you will update your registration information with the Company, as needed, so that it remains true, correct and complete; and
- That you will conduct yourself in a professional manner in all your interactions with daba and with every User of the Site or Services.
2. Requirements Related to Issuers’ Content on daba Portal
- That you will only provide daba with Content that you have a right to provide to daba and to allow daba to display through the Services;
- That you have adequate rights to all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, intellectual property or other material provided by you for display by daba, and that you understand that any other Content you find on or through daba is the sole responsibility of the person who provided such Content;
- That you understand that your Content may be republished and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability, and that daba will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by daba in accordance with the Terms;
- That you understand that any false, incomplete or misleading information you post about an Issuer or an Offering may result in serious civil and criminal liability for yourself and/or the Issuer;
- That you will be solely responsible for complying with applicable law regarding any Offering you participate in or interact with;
- That you will obtain such professional advice as is appropriate to protect your interests, including legal, accounting, tax and other advice;
3. Requirements Related to Investors on daba’s Portal. A. That you are not relying on daba to, and that you
understand that we do not, endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness; truthfulness, accuracy or
reliability of any Content or communications posted via the
- That you understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, and that you have no claim against daba for any such material;
- That you understand that the Service may include advertisements or other similar items, which may be related to Content, queries made through the Services, or other information, and you have no claim against daba for the placement of advertising or similar content on the Services or in connection with the display of any Content or other information from the Services;
- That you will use your own judgment, conduct your own due diligence and seek any legal, financial, tax, accounting and other professional advice that may be appropriate before making any decision to invest;
- That you can tolerate the risk of losing any amount you invest through the Portal; and
- That you have reviewed and understand the risks and terms of any investment you commit to make through the Site.
2. b. Community Rules
As required of all users of the Site, you will not, in connection with the Services or while engaging with the daba community:
- defame, libel, disparage, threaten, harass or intimidate anyone, including by the use of offensive comments related to race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual preference or physical or mental condition;
- use any profane, obscene, pornographic or otherwise objectionable content or language;
- promote or describe how to perform violence, illegal drug or substance abuse, or any other illegal activity;
- violate the personal, privacy, contractual, intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- reveal, with respect to personal or privacy rights, any personal information about another individual, including an address, phone
number, email address, credit card number or other information
that could be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual;
- violate the Terms or any local, state, federal or non-U.S. law, rule or regulation;
- trick, defraud, deceive or mislead the Company or other users of the Services, such as by submitting false reports of abuse or misconduct to the Company’s support services, disguising the source of materials or other information you submit to the Services or using tools which anonymize your Internet protocol address to access the Services;
- interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) access and enjoyment of the Services of other users or any host or network, including, without limitation, creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as “spam” to other users, overloading, flooding or mail-bombing the Services, or scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services;
- disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in the Company’s opinion, the Company and/or the Services;
10. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware or any other malicious or invasive code or program;
11.reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover or copy any software, source code or structure that the Services utilize to generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through the Services;
12. access or search (or attempt to access or search) the Services by any means, such as any automated system or unauthorized script or software, other than currently available, published interfaces provided by daba, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with daba (note crawling the Services is permissible in accordance with the Terms, but scraping the Services is expressly prohibited without the prior consent of daba);
13. remove, obscure or change any copyright, trademark, hyperlink or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services or any website on which the Services are offered or on a Third-Party website and/or Company software on which Company code is embeddable or embedded on;
14. remove, obscure or change any notice, banner, advertisement or other branding on the Services;
15. submit any Content or material that falsely expresses or implies that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company, a regulator, or any other third party;
16. interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Services or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Services, such as probing or scanning the vulnerability of any system, network or breach;
17. sell access to the Services or any part thereof other than through a mechanism expressly approved by the Company in writing addressed to you exclusively;
18. claim any ownership right in any material, software or other intellectual property displayed on, published by or otherwise available through daba, other than Content, software or intellectual property owned by you, without regard for its appearance on daba;
19. copy or distribute Content except as specifically allowed in the Terms;
20. use any Content, or other information acquired from any user, or otherwise through your use of the Services, for commercial or investment activity outside of the Services, without prior written approval from the Company;
21. claim any right to access, view or alter any source code or object code of daba;
- use daba to market services not authorized by daba; or
- market competing services to people identified through daba.
IV. Miscellaneous Terms
a. Account Registration
Prior to gaining access to certain Services on the Site, daba will require you to set up a User ID and password (the “Password(s)”) as set forth in the account registration procedures posted on the Site. Your User ID must be a name you have the right to use. You agree to comply with the procedures specified by daba from time to time regarding obtaining and updating Passwords for your User ID. You agree to assume sole responsibility for the security of Passwords issued to you. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by daba at any time, including upon the misuse of any and the reissuance or reactivation of Passwords. You agree to ensure that you will use your best efforts to prevent any Third-Party from obtaining your Passwords, and you shall inform daba immediately in writing of any actual or potential unauthorized access to a Password or to the Site and/or Services.
In order to make investment commitments, you will be required to have a valid payment method associated with your account. If you have multiple payment methods associated with your account, you will be required to select the payment method you would like to use for each investment commitment made through your account. You are responsible for all charges to the payment method you select when making an investment commitment and disclaim all rights to seek reimbursement for overdraft fees or any other charges you may incur by changing your payment method after an investment commitment has been made.
b. Third-Party Content
This Site may provide links to other websites or resources over which daba does not have control (“External Websites”). Such links do not constitute an
d. Notice to California Users
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, any questions about pricing, complaints, or inquiries about daba must be sent via certified mail to: daba, Legal Department, 149 E 23rd St #2001, New York, NY 10010. Furthermore, the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
e. Amendments to the Terms
We may amend the Terms at any time in our sole discretion, effective upon posting the amended Terms at the domain of www.daba.com where the prior version of the Terms was posted, or by communicating these changes through any written contact method we have established with you. Your use of the
Services following the date on which such amended Terms are published will constitute consent to the Terms.
f. Governing Law/Arbitration/Waiver of Injunctive Relief
Governing Law/Venue. The Terms and all aspects of the Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United States and the State of Delaware governing contracts entered into and to be fully performed in Delaware (i.e., without regard to conflict of law’s provisions) regardless of your location except that the arbitration provision shall be governed by the rules of FINRA Dispute Resolution, Inc. (“FINRA DR”). For the purpose of any judicial proceeding to enforce such award or incidental to such arbitration or to compel arbitration, or if for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and Federal courts sitting in New York, NY and agree that service of process in such arbitration or court proceedings shall be satisfactorily made upon it if sent by certified, express or registered mail addressed to it at the address set forth in the books and records of the Company, or if no such address has been provided, by email to the email address provided by the relevant parties to the Company in connection with their use of the Service. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to informal dispute resolution or arbitration (as set forth below), you agree not to commence or prosecute any action in connection therewith other than in the state and federal courts located in New York, NY and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts located in New York, NY.
Injunctive and Equitable Relief. You acknowledge that the rights granted to daba through the use of the Site are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harm the Company and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone. Nothing in these Terms shall prevent daba from seeking injunctive or equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety) with respect to these Terms, in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. You irrevocably waive all rights to seek
injunctive or other equitable relief and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages (if any).
Informal Negotiations. To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy or claim related to these Terms (“Dispute”), you and the Company agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least thirty (30) days before initiating any arbitration or court proceeding. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one person to the other. You will send your notice to daba, Legal Department, 149 E 23rd St #2001, New York, NY 10010.
Binding Arbitration. If you and the Company are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, either you or the Company may elect to have the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of FINRA DR. Any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other. You thereby agree to arbitrate any controversy or claim before FINRA DR in the State of New York. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ABSENT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
This provision contains a pre-dispute arbitration clause. By using the Site as an Investor, you are entering into an arbitration agreement, by which the parties agree as follows:
- (A) All parties to the Terms are giving up the right to sue each other in court, including the right to a trial by jury, except as provided by the rules of the arbitration forum in which a claim is filed.
- (B) Arbitration awards are generally final and binding; a party’s ability to have a court reverse or modify an arbitration award is very limited.
- (C) The ability of the parties to obtain documents, witness statements and other discovery is generally more limited in arbitration than in court proceedings.
- (D) The arbitrators do not have to explain the reason(s) for their award unless, in an eligible case, a joint request for an explained decision has been submitted by all parties to the panel at least twenty (20) days prior to the first scheduled hearing date.
- (E) The panel of arbitrators may include a minority of arbitrators who were or are affiliated with the securities industry.
- (F) The rules of some arbitration forums may impose time limits for bringing a claim in arbitration. In some cases, a claim that is ineligible for arbitration may be brought in court.
- (G) The rules of the arbitration forum in which the claim is filed, and any amendments thereto, shall be incorporated into the Terms.
- (H) No person shall bring a putative or certified class action to arbitration, nor seek to enforce any pre-dispute arbitration agreement against any person who has initiated in court a putative class action; or who is a member of a putative class who has not opted out of the class with respect to any claims encompassed by the putative class action until: (i) the class certification is denied; or (ii) the class is decertified; or (iii) the investor is excluded from the class by the court. Such forbearance to enforce an agreement to arbitrate shall not constitute a waiver of any rights under the Terms except to the extent stated herein.
As you consent to the Terms by your use of the Site, you acknowledge that you can locate this pre-dispute arbitration clause using a search function on your webpage and that you have received a copy of this pre-dispute arbitration clause by or through your access of the Site. We can provide you proof of when you consented to the Terms, specifically this pre-dispute arbitration clause within ten (10) business days of receipt of your request, we will provide you with a copy of any pre-dispute arbitration clause or investor agreement executed between you and us. Upon your written request, we will provide you with the names of, and information on how to contact or obtain the rules of, all arbitration forums in which a claim may be filed under the Terms.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you and the Company may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. Judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered and enforcement obtained thereon in any court having jurisdiction. All arbitration proceedings shall be closed to the public and confidential and all records relating thereto shall be permanently sealed, except as necessary to obtain court confirmation of the arbitration award. The arbitrator(s) shall have authority to grant any form of appropriate relief, whether legal or equitable in nature, including specific performance. You and we agree to abide by all decisions and awards rendered in such proceedings. Such decisions and awards rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and conclusive. All such controversies, claims or disputes shall be settled in this manner in lieu of any action at law or equity.
Restrictions/No Class Actions. Except as prohibited by law or FINRA DR, you and the Company agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Company and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (1) no arbitration shall be joined with any other; (2) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (3) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exclusive Process. You acknowledge that the arbitrator(s), and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising under or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of the Terms, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of these Terms are void or voidable. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the arbitrator shall have the exclusive authority to interpret the scope of this clause, and the arbitrability of the controversy, claim or dispute.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration. You and the Company agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (1) any Disputes
seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of your or the Company’s intellectual property rights; (2) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy or unauthorized use; and (3) any claim for injunctive relief.
To the extent non-U.S. laws mandate a different approach with respect to governing law, venue, statute of limitation, and dispute resolution method with respect to certain non-U.S. persons, each such required standard shall be applied, but all other provisions under this Section IV(f) shall remain in full force.
The failure of the Company to require or enforce strict performance by you of any provision of the Terms or to exercise any right thereunder shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the Company’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. In fact, the Company may choose to enforce certain portions of the Terms more strictly or to interpret certain provisions more strictly against certain users than it does against users in general, and such disparate treatment shall not be grounds for failing to comply with the Terms as so interpreted.
You and the Company agree that if any portion of the Terms are found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without affecting the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
h. Statute of Limitations.
You and the Company both agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary but only to the extent permissible by law in each relevant jurisdiction,
i. No Third-Party Beneficiaries.
This agreement is between you and the Company. No User has any rights to force the Company to enforce any rights it may have against any you or any other user, except to the extent that Issuers may enforce their own intellectual property rights related to Content offered through the Services.
j. Government Use.
If You are a part of an agency, department, or other entity authorized by the United States Government (“Government”), the use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure or transfer of the any of our products or Services is restricted in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations as applied to civilian agencies and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement as applied to military agencies. The Services and any related software are “commercial item,” “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation”. In accordance with such provisions, any use of the Services by the Government shall be governed solely by these Terms.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless daba and its affiliates, representatives, partners, agents and employees from and against any and all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise out of or in connection with your use of the Site and/or the Services or breach of these Terms.
l. Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES ARE BEING PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND MAY INCLUDE CERTAIN ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OUTDATED INFORMATION WHICH MAY AFFECT THE QUALITY OF THE CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CONTENT HAVE NOT BEEN INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED OR AUTHENTICATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY daba, AND AGREE THAT DABA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT AND FURTHER AGREE THAT daba HAS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, WHETHER PROVIDED BY DABA OR ITS LICENSORS. daba MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE’S UP TIME NOR THE USABILITY OR ACCESSBILITY OF THE SITE BY USERS, INVESTORS, ISSUERS OR VISITORS OF THE SITE.
DABA, FOR ITSELF AND EACH OF ITS LICENSORS, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE CONTENT AND ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND IS FOR PERSONAL USE OR INTERNAL BUSINESS USE ONLY. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. DABA PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE CONFORM TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS, AND IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THIS SITE FROM A LOCATION OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS. WE
HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
m. Limitation of Liability
IN THE CASE OF NEGLIGENCE, NEITHER daba, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY PARTNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY FORM OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL ERRORS, ACCIDENTAL ERRORS, YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, OR ANY EXTERNAL WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, EVEN IF daba WAS INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT daba OR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS ARE FOUND TO BE GROSSLY NEGLIGENT OR WILLFUL IN THEIR MISCONDUCT, BY AN ARBITRATOR AUTHORIZED TO ACT BY THESE TERMS, DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO (i) THE VALUE OF YOUR INVESTMENT FOR INVESTORS, (ii) $0.01 FOR USERS, OR (iii) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF daba’S COMMISSION FOR EACH ISSUERS’ RELEVANT OFFERING WITH RESPECT TO AN ISSUER.
n. E-Signature and E-Delivery (Electronic Signature (E-Sign) and Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) Disclosure)
THIS E DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT IS PROVIDED IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT, 15 USC §7001, ET SEQ. (“E-SIGN ACT”) AND THE UNIFORM ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT, AS ADOPTED BY THE VARIOUS STATES. BY USING THIS SITE, VISITORS AND USERS THEREBY AGREE TO THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, WHICH MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME. RELEVANT AGREEMENTS GOVERNING SPECIFIC TRANSACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES ON THE SITE ARE TYPICALLY AGREED TO VIA ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, EVIDENCED BY THE RELEVANT PARTIES SELECTING “ACCEPT” BUTTON OR CONFIRMING VIA OTHER FORMS OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION (“ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE”). YOU AGREE YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE IS THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF YOUR MANUAL/HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE. BY SELECTING “I ACCEPT” USING ANY DEVICE, MEANS OR ACTION, YOU CONSENT TO THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RELEVANT AGREEMENT. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT NO CERTIFICATION AUTHORITY OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY VERIFICATION IS NECESSARY TO VALIDATE YOUR E-SIGNATURE, AND THAT THE LACK OF SUCH CERTIFICATION OR THIRD-PARTY VERIFICATION WILL NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT THE ENFORCEABILITY OF YOUR E-SIGNATURE OR THE RELEVANT AGREEMENT. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME. TO WITHDRAW CONSENT, YOU MAY SEND A WRITTEN REQUEST BY E-MAILING INFO@JOINDABA.COM IF CONSENT IS WITHDRAWN, daba RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE, TERMINATE ANY AND ALL AGREEMENTS WITH YOU OR OTHER PARTIES HOSTED ON THE SITE, AND/OR CHARGE YOU ADDITIONAL FEES FOR PAPER COPIES. IF, AFTER YOU CONSENT TO PROVIDE YOUR SIGNATURE ELECTRONICALLY, AND YOU WOULD LIKE A PAPER COPY OF AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE, YOU MAY REQUEST A COPY WITHIN ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY (180) DAYS OF THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE BY CONTACTING daba AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. daba WILL SEND YOUR PAPER COPY TO YOU BY U.S. MAIL. IN ORDER FOR DABA TO SEND PAPER COPIES TO YOU, YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT STREET ADDRESS ON FILE WITH daba AS YOUR PRIMARY MAILING ADDRESS. IF YOU REQUEST PAPER COPIES, YOU UNDERSTAND AND
AGREE THAT DABA MAY CHARGE YOU A PAPER COMMUNICATIONS FEE FOR EACH COMMUNICATION AT THE CURRENT RATE DETERMINED BY THE COMPANY.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY. AS A USER OF THIS PORTAL, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO RECEIVE, OBTAIN, AND/OR SUBMIT ANY AND ALL DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION ELECTRONICALLY. THESE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION WILL BE COLLECTIVELY KNOWN AS “ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS,” AND WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY AND ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE REQUIRED
NOTICES AND/OR DISCLOSURES, AND ALL RELEVANT AGREEMENTS RELATING TO YOUR ACTIVITIES ON THE SITE. YOU ACCEPT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED VIA EMAIL AS REASONABLE AND PROPER NOTICE FOR THE PURPOSE OF FULFILLING ANY AND ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS AND AGREE
THAT SUCH ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FULLY SATISFY ANY REQUIREMENT THAT COMMUNICATIONS BE PROVIDED TO YOU IN WRITING OR IN A FORM THAT YOU MAY KEEP. AS A USER OF THIS PORTAL, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING YOUR PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE WITH DABA UP TO DATE, SO THAT daba CAN COMMUNICATE WITH YOU ELECTRONICALLY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF DABA SENDS YOU AN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION, BUT YOU DO NOT RECEIVE IT BECAUSE YOUR PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE IS INCORRECT, OUT OF DATE, BLOCKED BY YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, OR YOU ARE OTHERWISE UNABLE TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, daba STILL WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE PROVIDED THE COMMUNICATION TO YOU. In conjunction with the processing of any transaction in which you participate, we will provide or make required information available to you in PDF format. To access and retain required information, you will need the following: (a) a personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the internet, and has a minimum operating system such as: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Mac OS X, (b) a web browser: minimum versions are recommended such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 3.0+, Google Chrome 4.0+, or Safari 3.0+, (c) an e-mail account with an internet service provider and e-mail software, or (d) PDF reader: Adobe Reader or
similar software may be required to view and print PDF files. You may download the most current version of the software identified above by going to www.adobe.com. (I) a printer (for printed copies) or a working hard drive or other storage device (to store electronic copies). (b) Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 minimum. (c) Enabled Security Settings: Allow per session cookies.
These technical requirements are subject to change. If they change, you will be provided with an updated version of this agreement and asked to provide us with your consent in a manner that reasonably demonstrates your ability to receive notices and disclosures under the new technical requirements.
o. Note Reward Program Conditions
1. Membership: Membership in the Note Reward program (“Program”) and the benefits of the Program are offered at the sole discretion of daba; you have no right to be a Member and Membership does not afford you any rights or privileges not provided to a User of the Site. Eligible Users of the Site are automatically enrolled in the Program when opening a User account or have been entered into the Program retroactively. You do not need to make an investment or any purchase to be a participant in the Program. As you use the Site, you accumulate User-reward-tokens, called notes “Notes”, each individually a “Note”. Currently, daba intends to limit the pool of Notes to reward early adopters of the Site, but reserves the right to alter or remove any limit. Upon enrolling, a Note account (“Note Account”) will be created for you. Tokens earned will accumulate in your Notes Account, as described below. daba may provide you certain Notes in your Note Account upon the beginning of your Membership, even if you haven’t previously used the Site, subject to the same terms and conditions as earned or accumulated Notes.
2. Eligibility: Only Users who have opened an account on the Site may become members (“Members”) in the Program. Currently, there is no residency requirement related to being a Member, however, daba reserves the right to impose one, including retroactively, if the Program is impermissible
under any state, federal or foreign law. Corporations, associations and other groups may not participate unless given written permission by daba. daba reserves the right to disqualify any person from participating as a Member if, in our sole judgment, that person appears to be violating these Conditions, or any of the Terms of the Site and Services or otherwise acting in a manner inconsistent with the Program’s intent. If a Member is disqualified, they forfeit their Note Account, the contents of such Note Account and any benefits such Note Account entitled them too.
3. Select Definitions:
- “Active User” a User who has logged in the Site and utilized the Services in within 365 days of their last log-in.
- “Eligible Actions” consist of activities you perform on the Site, as determined by daba, in a manner that does not violate the Terms of the Site or these Conditions, as illustrated, but not wholly disclosed, in the Note Reward Program chart below, subject to adjustment by daba. Some Eligible Actions are surprises, so keep using the Site to accumulate more Notes.
- “Notes Account Balance” is the total accumulated Notes you have at any point in time in your Note Account less any Notes used to redeem certain rights and privileges associated with the use of the Site.
- “Notes Multiplier” is a promotion that will allow Members to earn a multiple of the standard Note reward in their Note Account during a predetermined time for certain pre-determined actions. NOTE REWARD PROGRAM Eligible Actions Illustrations* Action Type Example
Participate with the Community
Invest like an Angel
Identify the next deal
Invite friends to become users**
Invest in an offering***
Introduce a startup that ultimately raises on daba
* Subject to any Note Multiplier activated at the time of action.
** daba will not compensate a User for providing others’ personally identifiable information (PII) and will compensate on a successful use of a link basis.
*** Users will only accumulate Notes when their personal investment commitment is finalized.
4. Accumulating Notes and Using Notes:
Accumulating Notes: Once enrolled in the Program, you accumulate Notes based on your Eligible Actions. Any Eligible Actions entered into by a user who is not the Member (i.e., does not have a User account on the Site) will not accumulate Notes. If we deactivate your Note Account due to our belief that your account was used to abuse or manipulate the Program, membership in the Program will terminate immediately and your Note Account Balance may be forfeited. We reserve the right, in our full discretion, to retroactively allow you to accumulate Notes for past actions; we also reserve the right to cancel any Note allocation we believe to be improper, mistaken, or otherwise impermissible under the Conditions of your Membership. For the avoidance of doubt, any Notes will be accumulated by individual Users and shall be solely issued by daba.
Using Notes: From time to time, we will anticipate providing opportunities for Members to use Notes, whether to redeem a Perk (defined below) or redeem a credit on the Site. Any time you use a Note, this will be reflected in your Note Account Balance and whichever Level (defined below) you have reached. We reserve the right to alter the permissible uses of Notes at any time. Notes cannot be used off of the Site, as described further in Other Terms.
5. Expiration of Note Account Balance: If you are not an Active User during any rolling calendar year, we reserve the right to remove all remaining Notes in your Note Account (i.e., your Note Account Balance) and return them to the claimable pool. Notes will not be halved, anything less than a full Note will be considered zero Notes. Nothing in this section will reduce daba’s right to cancel any and all Note Account Balances held by a User at any time and for any reason.
6. Note Multiplier: From time to time, we may offer incentives that allow Members to earn a greater number of Notes for an Eligible Action than they typically would. daba does not need to announce the details of the Note Multiplier for it to be in effect. Any Note Multiplier earned will be reflected in your Note Account Balance within 48 hours of the end of the Note Multiplier period.
7. Benefits/Perks and Levels: As you earn Notes, you will gain levels (each a “Level”). Each Level unlocks certain unique benefits for Members. From time to time, daba will provide various perks (“Perks”) which can be redeemed on the Site for certain Users who have either (i) achieved a predetermined Level or a higher Level or (ii) elected to use Notes to redeem the Perk. Perks may be limited in availability, scope or the time available to claim them. Note Rewards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash or cash equivalents. daba reserve the right to withdraw or reverse any Level granted to or any Perk provided to a Member.
8. Tracking of Notes on the Ledger: Your Note Account and Note Account Balance may be tracked on a private blockchain developed by daba and its partners (the “Ledger”). The Ledger blockchain will not be publicly accessible
and you will have no rights to its code or right to access it. daba may never utilize the Ledger, discontinue use of the Ledger or alter the Ledger at any time. Should Notes ever be moved to a public decentralized ledger, you will be informed if and when you can claim such Notes.
9. Termination of or Change in Program: daba may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of your accumulated Note Account Balance and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the Program. daba reserves the right to limit, delete or change any of the rules, terms, conditions, and benefits of the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of these Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of daba, whose decision will be final. daba has the right to close your Note Account for any reason.
10. Other Terms: daba is not responsible for any tax liability connected with receipt or use of any Note Reward. Each Member is responsible for any and all tax consequences related to receiving Notes or otherwise participating on daba. The Program is void where prohibited by law. A Notes Account Balance is not transferable in the event of death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or for any other reason. The sale or barter of any Notes Account Balance is prohibited. Events beyond daba’s control, such as computer equipment or electronic data transmission failure, hacking or other cyberattacks, strikes, acts of God, civil disturbance, terrorism, war, or other third party acts or omissions that may materially affect our ability to perform, will allow us to suspend or terminate the Program.
11. Representations and Warranties: We make no warranties regarding the Note. While there may be utility in the earning or use of the Note on the Site, the Note has no value off of the Site and neither the Note nor the Note Account Balance may be transferred, used, exchanged, lent or leveraged. The Note does not entitle you to any asset, economic right, governance right, interest or other item that could lead you to expect to profit from the Note. daba reserves the right to offer notes, points, tokens, securities or other units for sale that materially differ in their rights and privileges from the Notes, and doing so will not violate this Program’s terms or conditions. Any offer or sale of a security will be done in full compliance of the Securities Act of 1933 and the
Exchange Act of 1934. To be abundantly clear, you will not be entitled to any security unless and until the Company or an affiliate conducts an offering, you subscribe to such offering and the subscription is accepted; being a Note holder will not entitle or guarantee you to participate in any offering of securities hosted by the Company or an affiliate. By being a Member, you represent and warrant that you have no expectation of profit from accumulating or using the Note and that your primary motivation for accumulating Notes is to be a User on the Site.
12. Release of Information: By enrolling in the Program, you consent to the release of information to third parties that assist us in carrying out the Program.
13. Change to Your Note Rewards Account Information: You must advise daba of any change in your name or the address, phone number and/or email address associated with your Note Account. Please write to email@example.com.
p. Autopilot Program
daba allows Investors ( “Participating Investors” ) to participate in the autopilot investment program ( “Autopilot” ), a payment allocation and offering selection tool. Autopilot automatically makes investment commitments on behalf of Participating Investors in qualifying Offerings hosted by daba (each, a “Portfolio Company” , and collectively, the “Portfolio Companies” ) based on the terms and conditions of Autopilot and each Participating Investors’ Autopilot preferences (collectively, the “Preferences” ). Participating Investors must agree to these Autopilot terms (collectively, the “Autopilot Program” ) to participate in Autopilot.
Portfolio Companies must meet all of the following conditions to qualify for investment commitments from participants in Autopilot. daba reserves the right to change the conditions described below at any time and/or to remove a Portfolio Company from the Autopilot Program.
For a Portfolio Company to qualify for Autopilot, the following terms must be met; such Portfolio Company must have:
- (i) fully funded investment commitments in excess of $150,000
- (ii) such investment commitments exceeds two (2) times the relevant Target Offering Amount
- (iii) such investment commitments must be from more than one-hundred (100) unique investors*
- (iv) there is sufficient allocation to accept investment commitments in to the Offering (i.e., investment commitments made through Autopilot will not be wait-listed)
- (v) at least five (5) more days in its Offering before the Offering deadline.
- (vi) securities that are priced at $1.00 per security * Investment Commitments must be fully funded to qualify.
Participating Investors agree, understand and represent to the following:
- any and all representations made with respect to the Autopilot will be re-represented every time an investment commitment is made through the Autopilot – if a Participating Investor becomes aware that their representations are false or if they cannot make these representations, such Participating Investor will immediately contact daba to discontinue participation in Autopilot;
- there is no guarantee of a continuing relationship between daba and any Portfolio Company in which an investment commitment is made through Autopilot;
- to having reviewed the educational materials and will review the educational materials from time to time to ensure the Participating Investor is properly informed of the risks and procedures of Regulation Crowdfunding;
- investment commitments can be canceled in any Portfolio Company until 48 hours prior to each Portfolio Company’s next closing or offering deadline;
- investing in Portfolio Companies now and in the future, when combined with all of the Participating Investor’s other Regulation Crowdfunding investments during any 12 month period on any crowdfunding portal, does not and will not exceed the Participating Investor’s Regulation Crowdfunding investment limit – each Participating Investor agrees to make timely disclosure to daba of any Regulation Crowdfunding investments made through another portal to ensure to not exceed regulatory investment limits;
- investment commitments made via Autopilot will be made exclusively based on each Participating Investor’s Autopilot Preferences, which include (i) the period of time to participate in the Program, (ii) the investment commitment amount per Portfolio Company, (iii) the maximum amount of Portfolio Companies to invest in per period, (iv) the total allocation of investment commitments with respect to any period of the Program and (v) the preferred payment source for investment commitments. In the event multiple Portfolio Companies qualify under a Participating Investor’s Preferences, an investment commitment will be allocated to the first Portfolio Company to qualify under my Preferences.
- Autopilot will not make investment commitments into offering’s that are fully subscribed and are only taking oversubscription wait-list investment commitments; In the event any terms of the Autopilot Program conflict with daba’s general Terms, daba’s general Terms shall have priority. q. Testing the Waters Contingency for Issuers
Pursuant to Reg. CF Rule 206, at any time before the filing of an offering statement (Form C), an issuer may communicate orally or in writing to determine whether there is any interest in a contemplated securities offering, often referred to as “testing the waters” ( “TTW” ). While TTW, no solicitation or acceptance of money or other consideration, nor of any commitment, binding or otherwise, from any person is permitted until the offering statement is filed. Further, all communications during a TTW must:
- State that no money or other consideration is being solicited, and if sent in response, will not be accepted;
- State that no offer to buy the securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until the offering statement is filed and only through an intermediary’s platform; and
- State that a person’s indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.
Some Offerings converting from a TTW offering into a live filing offering that can accept subscriptions are conditioned on and contingent upon a Successful TTW Trial (defined below) pursuant to Reg. CF Rule 206. To fulfill the TTW Contingency (defined below), an Issuer must:
- Solidify $50,000.00 of investment reservations on the Portal
- Within 60 business days from the date the TTW began
- From 5 or more investors not affiliated with the Issuer (collectively, the “TTW Contingency” ).
The TTW Contingency must be met prior to the Issuer filing a Form C. Issuers that are given a TTW Contingency ( “Partaking Issuers” ) understand that this Section is applicable if, and only if, the Company was provided with a TTW Contingency, which shall be provided orally or in writing by daba before, or contemporaneously with, a daba Regulation Crowdfunding Offering
Agreement ( “Offering Agreement” ). If a Partaking Issuer fails to meet the TTW Contingency, as determined in the sole discretion by the Portal, Partaking Issuers understand that it will be deemed a failed TTW ( “Unsuccessful TTW Trial” ) and no Form C will be filed or subscription accepted.
During the TTW, a Partaking Issuer may only take investment reservations (also called indications of interest). Unless and until the Issuer satisfies the TTW Contingency ( “Successful TTW Trial” ), the Partaking Issuer may then file a Form C with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and subsequently, take investment commitments. In the interest of extreme clarity, Partaking Issuers understand and agree that if a TTW Contingency exists, the Partaking Issuer must experience a Successful TTW Trial prior to being eligible to convert the TTW to a full offering (i.e., filing a Form C with the SEC and soliciting investment commitments rather than investment reservations). Notwithstanding, daba retains all rights specified herein, including the right to accept, reject, or withdraw any Offering in daba’s sole discretion, irrespective of a Successful TTW Trial. daba further retains all rights as specified in the offering agreement between the respective issuer and daba.
Unless and until the TTW Contingency is met, the Company agrees that it will be deemed to have opted-out of being listed on the platform page (https://dabafinance.com/companies) (the “Platform Page” ) and daba’s homepage (https://dabafinance.com/) (the “Homepage” ).
If the TTW Contingency is met, the Company may opt-in to being listed, in its sole discretion, on the Platform Page and/or Homepage. The company must and will be listed on a web page listing all active Reg. CF offerings ( “All Companies Page” ) (https://daba.com/reg-cf-offerings) when a Form C is filed.
r. Groups Community Code of Conduct
daba allows Investors and Users to participate in “Groups,” which are hosted by daba Core LLC., a wholly-owned subsidiary of OpenDeal Inc. dba daba and affiliate of the Portal. Groups are online spaces dedicated to allowing a
diverse range of daba Users and Investors to connect around areas of interest and discuss deals, share resources, and build community. By participating in Groups, you agree to abide by the Groups Code of Conduct, in addition to daba’s general Terms. In the event that the Groups Code of Conduct conflicts with daba’s general Terms, daba’s general Terms shall have priority. Groups are not facilitated by or endorsed by any FINRA-member.
s. USA Patriot Act Disclosure
USA PATRIOT ACT Section 326 – Customer Identification Program
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
Therefore, when you use the Services we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.